"You love simply because you cannot help it." Kim Anderson
I love you. It's not a weight you must carry around. I love you. It's not a box that holds you in. I love you. It's not a standard you have to bear. I love you. It's not a sacrifice I make. I love you. It's not a pedestal you are frozen upon. I love you. It's not an expectation of perfection. I love you. It's not my life's whole purpose (or your's). I love you. It's not to make you change. I love you. It's not even to make you love me. I love you. It's as pure and simple as that. Anonymous
"Love is not blind -- it simply enables one to see things others fail to see." Anonymous
"The way to love anything is to realize it may be lost." G.K. Chesterton
"Love is like war, Easy to begin but hard to end." Anonymous
"Love is that condition in which The happiness of another person Is essential to your own."
"The course of true love never did run smooth." William Shakespeare
"Love has the power to break all chains - Swim the deepest seas - Endure the strongest pains - Love is the glow in the darkest night leading you on until you have sight." Cristoto
"Love is being stupid together."
"All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners & change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us". Narrator in The Wonder Years (1988)
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love." Sophocles
"Love is when your mouth has no need to move to make her happy because your heart is beating, and that's all that matters." Kaitlin Rogers
"My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me." Jennifer Tyler
"When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love." Robert Fulghum
"To fall in love is awfully simple, to fall out of love is simply awful."
"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived." [William Parrish] from the movie, Meet Joe Black (1998)
"Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it."
"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, Deep-burning and unquenchable." Bruce Lee
"When you like someone, you like them in spite of their faults. When you love someone, you love them with their faults." Elizabeth Cameron
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". Eden Ahbez
1 comment:
"When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love." Robert Fulghum
I <3 this one.
Post a Comment