Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Toot Your Horn Tuesday!


I was invited to join this by Leah, from A Silly Little Sparrow, so I figured I would give it a shot. I'm going to let all of you know what good I've done this week, as opposed to Mondays, where I tell everyone the bad. It will be nice to change things up and let everyone know that I really am a smart, good person and not the wacky ditz I usually appear to be on Not Me! Mondays.

This week has actually not been the best of weeks for me. Not only did I catch a bad cold, which of course made me feel miserable, but I spilled coffee on my computer, which led me to spend $1200 today on a new one. Fortunately for me (and this is where I toot my horn, sort of), my computer genius of a boyfriend was able to take the hard drive from my old computer and put it into my new computer. It's as if nothing happened. He's really amazing at these kind of things. Granted, sometimes (ok, often), it's hard to get him out the door and he always has to be right, but he makes up for it when he does things like this.

Not only did he do that, but he also went with me yesterday (when the incident happened) and today to the computer store, helped me figure out which computer I wanted and researched them with me, and let me use his awesome discount on the computer.

OK, so that was more of me tooting his horn. But now I will toot mine: Do I not have great taste in boyfriends or what? I sure know how to pick 'em! ;)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for playing!! Great post! Hope to see you next week.

Abby said...

Nice guy! He's great with electronics. When I was getting a new phone he helped me back up a bunch of stuff on my phone, so that way when I got the new one I would have all of my information saved. Toot Your Horn Tuesday is a nice addition to your blog! Love you!